Lavender Whipped Tallow Body Butter
Grass-fed Beef Tallow is an intense moisturizer that absolutely nourishes the skin. Nurture your skin to its natural radiance and experience lovely, velvety results.
Because our Whipped Tallow Body Butter absorbs beautifully, it helps your skin retain its moisture on a deeper level, yet does not clog your pores.
It contains large quantities of bioavailable fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K, which help support your immune system. Can we say skin food?
Nourish your body's largest organ with real, healthy nutrition and watch it flourish.
Details & Ingredients
Brought to you in partnership with Free Indeed Naturals - another small shop where things are family-owned and handmade with love. They are passionate about making products that feel good on your skin and are incredibly nourishing. You won't see a long ingredient list in their shop. Free Indeed Naturals tries to make every item as simple as possible, yet with just the right natural ingredients to feel luxurious at the same time.
Grass-fed beef tallow and Lavender essential oil
Dating back further than the records of mankind can prove, Lavender provides the widest range of assistance to the body for healing, yet remains the gentlest of all essential oils. Lavender has been used for centuries for its soothing and restorative properties and its peacefully strengthening effect on the body, especially the skin.
Shelf Life: 12 months at room temperature and 18 months in refrigerator
Important Information: These products and statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease.
Lavender Whipped Tallow Body Butter may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Chapped Skin - face and lips included
- Insomnia - Trouble Falling or Staying Asleep - Sleep Walking
- Sagging Skin
- Scarring - Scar Tissue
- Stretch Marks
Apply a small amount on location as desired. Because it is highly absorbable, our tallow should never feel greasy after application. If it does, try using less next time. Once you get the amount figured out, it will absorb quite nicely. :-)
Safe for babies and children.
Pregnancy and lactation safe.
Not for internal use.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.