London Fog Lip Balm
London Fog Lip Balm is deeply nourishing, richly restorative, and wholly hydrating! This is a gem among all other lip salves. Regain those kissable lips without chemicals or preservatives.
For the fastest restoration to dry or cracked lips: In addition to using throughout the day, apply before bed for overnight absorption. Your lips will love it!
Details & Ingredients
Brought to you in partnership with Free Indeed Naturals - another small shop where things are family-owned and handmade with love. They are passionate about making products that feel good on your skin and are incredibly nourishing. You won't see a long ingredient list in their shop. Free Indeed Naturals tries to make every item as simple as possible, yet with just the right natural ingredients to feel luxurious at the same time.
London Fog Lip Balm ingredients:
Grass-fed Beef Tallow, Organic Beeswax, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, and Essential Oils of: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata), and Vanilla Oleoresin (Vanilla planifolia)
Use for dry, cracked lips. Especially great when applied before bed to allow overnight absorption.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after topical use. May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Use caution when applying to hypersensitive or diseased or damaged skin.
Avoid use with abdominal pain.
Drug interaction: anticoalgulant medication (aspirin, heparin and warfarin); may contain methyleugenol; MAOIs or SSRIs (such as Lexapro and Zoloft); Pethidine (Demerol pain medication); Ephedrine; Major Surgery; Childbirth (one week before and after), severe Hepatic or Renal impairment; Peptic Ulcer, Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders; may inhibit blood clotting; embryotoxicity; skin sensitization (moderate risk); mucous membrane irritation (moderate risk).
Do not use topically on children under 2 years of age.
May inhibit blood clotting.
Repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.