Black Cumin Seed Oil
Black Cumin Seed Oil may be one of the most amazing oils we have ever offered here in our shop. It has been praised since Biblical times for its incredible results with many different health issues including asthma, allergies, digestion and even cancers.
The natural composition of this oil allows it to be extremely effective on specific organs and tissues, particularly the liver. See the "Articles & Research" tab below.
Botanical Name: (Nigella sativa)
Plant Origin: Egypt
Extraction Method: Expeller Pressed from fruit
Shelf Life: 1 year in proper storage
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight. Refrigeration can extend shelf life.
Composition: 20% mono-unsaturated fatty acids (Omega 9). 66% polyunsaturated fatty acids (Omega 6). Loaded with active purifying, immune stimulating, healing ingredients and antioxidants: linoleum acid, alpha-linolenic acid, zinc, calcium, folacin, iron, copper, phosphorus, riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, carotenes, protein, carbohydrate, fiber and many polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Selah oil blends that contain Black Cumin Seed Oil:
- Candida and Fungus
- Eczema and Psoriasis
- Heart Health
- H. pylori (without ulcers)
- Preventative for all health issues
- Immune Health including HIV protocols and autoimmune issues
- Skin and Hair
"Black cumin oil is probably the single most important oil you can put in your system. Every time you take black cumin you are stimulating your immune system to fight on your behalf and increase natural killer cells." -Dr. Gary Null of the Progressive Radio Network
For cancer, take three teaspoons daily (in divided doses). It is important to also have a healthy diet and exercise program. Fresh garlic is also recommended for cancer (and other immune problems). As a preventative measure, Black Cumin should be taken daily, and not just for cancer, but for all diseases.
Articles & Research
Dr. Berkson speaks about low does Naltrexone (LDN) and Lipoic Acid and their ability to regenerate the liver.
Effects of black seed oil on resolution of hepato-renal toxicity induced bybromobenzene in rats. by European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences
Thymopuinone: potential cure for inflammatory disorders and cancer - PubMed Article
Can Nigella Sativa Oil (NSO) Reverse Hypothyroid Status Induced by PTU in Rat? Biochemical and Histological Studies
"Nigella sativa oil has antioxidant effect that could ameliorate PTU induced oxidative stress and damage of thyroid follicles so could be considered to have a significant therapeutic role in hypothyroid disease."
Black Seed - 'The Remedy For Everything But Death'
"This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists."
"Acute lymphoblastic leukemia is one of the malignant proliferations of lymphoid cells in the early stages of differentiation and accounts for about 80% of all cases of childhood leukemia. Side effects of available treatment are still main concern. Thymoquinone (TQ), a natural compound isolated from Nigella sativa, induces growth inhibition and apoptosis in several cancer cell lines."
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Adults: 1 tsp after each meal (up to three tsp daily).
Children under 12:
1/2 the adult dose. For children 18 months and up, 1/4 of adult dose. Can be added to a small amount of juice before eating on an empty stomach.
Every child is different, please begin with a small amount and test for any adverse effects. And please research responsibly before using this for your child or family.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.