Carrier Oil Trio
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil
Made from the seeds of the sweet almond tree, this carrier oil has multiple benefits including:
- Sweet Almond oil is known to contain essential fatty acids and natural vitamins including E, A and others.
- Moisturizing & nourishing for all types of skin.
- Very versatile and may be used in soaps, lotions and skincare products.
- Quickly absorbed.
- Ideal for massage therapy.
- Anti-aging properties.
- Great alternative to lotion.
Shelf Life: 2-3 years year after opening
Storage: Store in refrigerator for best shelf life results
Benefits of Avocado Oil
Made from the pulp of the fruit, Avocado Oil offers dense hydration (some even consider it a "heavy" oil) and contains vitamins A, C, D and E, proteins, beta-carotene, lecithin, unsaturated fatty acids and potassium.
As a moisturizer, it reduces roughness, cracking and irritation. May be helpful in reducing age spots. May be helpful with scars.
Avocado Oil contains palmitoleic acid, which supports cell regeneration as well as cell membranes, and is also rich in Omega 9.
Shelf Life: 1.5 years in proper storage
Benefits of Fractionated Coconut Oil
Fractionated coconut oil is different than virgin coconut oil in that it remains liquid even at very low temperatures in addition to the following:
* Facilitates the absorption of essential oils.
* Antiseptic & Disinfectant.
* Washes out of clothing easily with no staining.
* Ideal for natural perfumers.
* Sprays through a pump sprayer with ease.
* Compatible with soaps.
* Does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin.
* Ideal for massage therapists.
* Absorbs readily into the skin.
* Completely soluble with all essential oils
Shelf Life: 2 years year after opening
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.