Empower Essential Oil Blend
Empower yourself with the calm and focus offered in this combination of privately selected essential oils. The grounding oils in this blend support mental clarity and brain function while soothing minor stress and nervous tension.
Details & Ingredients
Empower is a select blend of essential oils including:
Blood Cedarwood (Juniperus virginiana), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Sandalwood (Santalum album)
10 mL roll-on is in a base of Sweet Almond Oil diluted at 5%.
Shelf Life: Neat: 3 years; Roll-on: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Empower may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- brain: stimulating
- depression: uplifts and combats
- emotions: balancing, grounding, and strengthening
- endocrine system
- mental clarity, fatigue, focus
- nervous tension, agitation
- skin irritation and inflammatory conditions
- skin: acne, abscesses, aging skin, eczema, infections, scars (prevention and healing), sores, warts, wounds, wrinkles
- stress and tension
Apply diluted to bottoms of feet or directly on area of concern.
Ok for children 2+ with proper dilution - see chart.
Pregnancy and lactation safe with extra dilution - see chart.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
It is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Blood Cedarwood: None known.
Patchouli: Do not use Patchouli in cases of anorexia or with elderly people who have lost their appetite as it can reduce appetite. Patchouli may inhibit blood clotting - caution when using anticoagulant medications (aspirin, heparin, warfarin, etc.). Avoid use one week before and after a major surgery or childbirth. Avoid with hemophilia, peptic ulcers, and other bleeding disorders.
Bergamot: Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after topical use. May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Frankincense: Skin sensitization if oxidized. Old or oxidized oils should be avoided.
Sandalwood: None known.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
For Shipping Policies Click Here
Along with making changes in other areas of my life as God leads, this oil helped me to stay motivated when bumps in the road would come on my journey. It is a pleasant blend of oils that is rejuvenating! Glad my friend recommended Selah Oils!
LOVE these oils!
Have a down day and need a good strong boost.....this is the oil! These blends are so much better that the "big" EO companies and the oils actually work better. I have a blend for my arthritis that I have been using for several years, and the last time I made it I used my new oils from Selah. The blend is much more effective!
I have energy!
I'm a single, full time working, homeschooling mom of teenagers. ...now that's a reason for fatigue:relaxed: I started using Power EO a few weeks ago. My energy level has increased while my fatigue has decreased. Praise God! I highly recommend this oil!
I bought a bottle of Power before the holidays. I don't typically have issues with stress, but recent events have caused my stress levels to be so high that I had to start taking Prilosec as heartburn became a daily event. I've NEVER had heartburn in my life but apparently for me, extremely high levels of stress = heartburn. I knew my stress was out of control so I looked at Selah's website and searched the topic of stress. Power seemed to be the thing I needed most, relieve stress and mental focus (especially on the positive things). I put some on my wrists every two or three hours and my stress levels are back to normal. I can focus on work and get things done. Power definitely has helped me! It took a few weeks, but my heartburn is gone as well. I'm now down to only one Prilosec a day (I was taking 2 a day) and soon enough I feel that I'll be able to eliminate that pill entirely! BONUS - this stuff smells WONDERFUL :)