*For a pregnancy-safe formulation see H-Erase Gentle (made without Myrrh).
Let's be real here for a second... while this topic can be embarrassing and often swept under the rug, we would all be ever (anonymously) grateful if somebody somewhere addressed it. Right? So we are going to go ahead and say what everyone else is thinking.
What essential oils can help with hemorrhoids?!
Well, My Friend, H-Erase Spray is the answer!
"Though I've tweaked it just a bit, this particular combination of oils is part of my own family heritage. This one was passed down from my Mom. And it was a dear, sweet saving grace in times of need. There's nothing else out there that brought such needed relief! I have wanted to make it available to y'all for yeeeeears. And now it's here! Excuse me while I go happy dance!" -Brittany, Owner
Details & Ingredients
H-Erase is a select blend of essential oils including:
Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Juniper (Juniperus communis), Helichrysum italicum, Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Frankincense (Boswellia carterii), Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha), Palmarosa (Cymbopobon martinii), in Virgin Sesame Oil
Diluted to 25% essential oils with 75% carrier oil.
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
- Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, calmative
- Abrasions, Cuts, Scrapes, Wounds
- Anal Fissures - Tears
- Blood, Bleeding - stops
- Body Oil
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Hemorrhoids -Spray directly on OR draw up several drops (10ish) in a clean syringe, gently insert, and release the drops. Hold as long as comfortable. (use H-Erase Gentle Spray for pregnancy)
- Itchiness and rashes
- Varicose Veins (this is the same issue as hemorrhoids, just a different location)
- Wounds - cleans, disinfects, and heals
Apply as needed on affected location as desired.
Spray directly on OR draw up several drops (10ish) in a clean syringe, gently insert, and release the drops. Hold as long as comfortable.
May also be sprayed into the palm of the hand and applied using the tips of the fingers of the other hand.
Can be used all over as a body oil. Avoid eyes.
Safe for children 2+.
Aviod during pregnancy.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Cypress: May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Juniper: Avoid using with liver and kidney disease. Skin sensitization if oxidized.
Helichrysum: Avoid using with homeopathic remedies.
Lavender: None known.
Frankincense: Skin sensitization if oxidized.
Myrrh: Avoid using this oil while pregnant or breastfeeding. Contraindicated during pregnancy and lactation.
Roman Chamomile: Can irritate skin. Dilution recommended.
Palmarosa: Epilepsy: Daily Oral Limit is 0.5 drop and 0.5% topically.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oil inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
My favorite oil blend ever!
This has become a staple in my home! We use Soft Jr. for almost everything! Rashes, burns, cuts, sun burn, and eczema! It’s also helped balance my hormones after childbirth and seems to help soothe fussy babies! Absolutely LOVE this stuff and will always have a bottle in my home.
Truly soft and just lovely!
I bought this as a way to help soften the skin on my face and scarred areas. It does a wonderful job of softening and the scent is divine! Quickly becoming on of my favorites.
Every Day Pampering
I use this nearly every day and I'm loving the results! It's great for making my skin smoother as well as an awesome after shave spray to reduce the irritations of razor burn! It smells heavenly and I don't want to be without it. I'm even thinking about getting a bottle for my daughter in love to pamper herself and our grandson! I LOVE it!
I use this spray for every bump scrap...
Ok I just have to say this spray is the best for every type of scrap,bump and cut with 4 grandkids running in the yard climbing trees we have lots of scrapes a little spray on the hurt spot and their gone again with no pain....great stuff
We LOVE the Soft spray! We spent two days at a water park this weekend and all my kids had various scrapes, rashes and sore spots from the rough pool decks, swimsuit friction, chlorine, etc. after getting rubbed down with the Soft spray, they were almost completely better the next day. Rashes and spots from swimsuits and chlorine were totally gone. We don't leave home without it now!