Love Essential Oil Blend
This four-letter word is one of the good ones! This unique essential oil blend is specially formulated to assist the body with regulating blood pressure, regulating the heartbeat, and breaking down plaque on the blood vessel walls.
It can also assist with other matters of the heart - it can have aphrodisiac effects! Enjoy.
Details & Ingredients
Love is a select blend of essential oils including:
Helichrysum (Helichrysum corsican), Sesame (Sesamum indicum), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata var. genuina), Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Dalmatian Sage (Salvia officinalis)
The 10mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil at 2% dilution.
Shelf Life: 4 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Uses & Indications
Love Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Arteries - Hardening
- Blood - Bleeding - Stop Bleeding
- Blood - Broken Blood Vessel
- Blood - High Cholesterol
- Blood Pressure - balances when too high or too low
- Cardiovascular Support
- Heart Palpitations
- Lymphatic System
- Muscle Spasm
- Phlebitis (Inflammation of Veins)
- Raynaud's Disease
- Regulate Heartbeat
- Sexual Topics - Libido - Sex Drive - Intimacy
- Snake Bite
- Swollen Joints
- Varicose Veins - Spider Veins
- analgesic - deadens or relieves pain; anodyne
- antibacterial - prevents bacterial growth
- anticoagulant - prevents clotting (blood)
- antidepressant - alleviates depression
- anti-inflammatory - reduces inflammation - supports the proper reaction of living tissue to inflammation, irritation, injury, or infection
- antiphlogistic - acts against inflammation and fever
- antiseptic - destroys and prevents the development of microbes/bacteria
- antispasmodic - prevents and eases spasms, convulsions, or cramps
- antisudorific - prevents sweating
- antitussive - relieves coughs
- astringent - causes contraction of organic tissues, reducing secretions or discharges
- calmative - a sedative or mild tranquilizer
- cicatrizing - promotes the formation of scar tissue, thus healing
- circulatory - promotes flow of blood and lymph
- digestive - promotes or aids digestion
- diuretic - aids in removal of excess water from the body; promotes urination
- expectorant - promotes the discharge of mucous from the respiratory system
- hepatic - relating to the liver, tones and aids its function
- mucolytic - dissolving or breaking down mucous
- nervine - soothing and toning to the nerves and nervous system
- restorative - helps strengthen and revive the body systems
- sedative - soothing agent that reduces nervousness, distress, or irritation
- stimulant - excites or quickens the activity of physiological processes
- vasodilatory - causes dilation of the blood vessels; lowers blood pressure
- vulnerary - heals wounds and sores by external application
Diffuse or inhale directly.
Dilute and apply topically as needed.
It is recommended to avoid this essential oil during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Helichrysum: Non-toxic, moderate risk of skin irritation. (Tisserand, Young, 309-310) Avoid using this oil with homeopathic remedies. Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 10.
Ylang ylang: Repeated use can possibly result in contact sensitization. Take care when using Ylang Ylang, for too high a concentration or using it for too long a time, can give rise to nausea and/or headache (2. p. 315). Ylang-ylang essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery, or doing other tasks that require concentration (3. p. 421). Use with caution on children under the age of two due to possible skin irritation.
Marjoram: Marjoram essential oil is contraindicated for asthma.
Cypress: May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Dalmatian Sage: Avoid using if pregnant or breastfeeding
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.