Cleanse Essential Oil Blend
Cleanse is a refreshing blend that stands up to its name. Whether it be a cut or a scrape, a spill or a stain, the room you are in or the musty box you just pulled out of the attic, Cleanse will disinfect it and deodorize it.
This blend is also fantastic for dealing with all things bug - cleaning and soothing bites or stings, and even repelling the pesky critters in the first place. (For a stronger, more targeted repellant, check out the Mosquito Repellant Spray.)
This is an incredibly functional blend to keep on hand for an endless list of daily uses. Especially during the Spring Cleaning* season.
*For a simple and hardy all-purpose cleaner, combine 1 Tbs Castille soap, 20 drops Cleanse Blend, and 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil into a 16 oz. spray bottle. Fill the rest of the bottle with water. Shake and spray, girl!
Details & Ingredients
Cleanse is a select blend of essential oils including:
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardis), Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Lavandin (Lavandula x hybrida), Rosemary CT Cineol (Rosmarinus officinalis), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
The 10 mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil (diluted at 3%).
Shelf Life: Neat: 3 years; Roll-on: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Maximum Adult Topical Dilution: 3% (due to lemongrass)
Click here to see our Health Issues Reference Guide for information on which oils may help with specific needs.
Cleanse Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Air Purifier (simply diffuse to use!)
- Candida - Candidiasis - Thrush - Yeast Overgrowth - Yeast Infection
- Clogged Pores
- Cystitis (Bladder Infection, Urinary Tract Infection, UTI)
- Ears - Ringing - Hearing Impairment - Tinnitus
- Fungal Skin Infections - Skin Candida - Ringworm
- Insect Bite or Sting - General (Ant, Bee, Hornet, Mosquito, Wasp, etc.)
- Insect Bite or Sting - Spider
- Insect Bite or Sting - Tick
- Insect Repellent
- Lymph (Adenitis)
- Odors (Neutralizes - simply diffuse to use!)
- Staph (MRSA)
Click here for a printable PDF chart of the Therapeutic Uses and Properties of Essential Oils.
Click here for a pdf printable information sheet.
Apply diluted to area of concern.
Ok for children 2+ with proper dilution.
It is advised to use this essential oil with caution during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Maximum Adult Topical Dilution: 3% (b/c of lemongrass)
Diffuse 15 to 30 minutes at a time.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Citronella: Repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization. Can irritate sensitive skin. Inhaling citronella can increase the heart rate.
Lemongrass: The usage of this oil should be restricted while pregnant and breastfeeding.
Lavandin: Avoid if you are on anticoagulants, have hemophilia, or are undergoing surgery. May inhibit clotting.
Rosemary: Not for use by people with epilepsy. Contraindicated for asthma. Avoid if dealing with high blood pressure. Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 2 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children).
Tea Tree: Tea Tree is known to antidote homeopathic remedies. Use caution when using Homeopathy with oils. Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Myrtle: Drug interaction; potentially carcinogenic, based on estragole and methyleugenol content.
Frankincense: None known.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
For Shipping Policies Click Here
One of my all time favorites!
This oil literally does everything I need. It smells incredible and love how much money I’m saving with cleaning my products + my house smells amazing.
Cleanse oil blend
My goodness I love this blend! It’s so fresh and smells like spring and summer. I love the cleaner recipe that is posted in the feed. So easy, effective and smells amazing! This blend is bomb for deodorizing sofas and carpets if you have house pets;)
Love the scent
I recently had a major surgery and found Selah oils in the first several days of recovery. I was impressed with their mission and their range of products. Getting a free Cleanse with the order I was considering made me pull the trigger. My order was shipped within hours, beautifully packaged with a handwritten note. Cleanse immediately struck me as a beautiful blend and I put it in my diffuser by my bed to refresh my room and my mind as I continue to recouperate.
This has such a clean refreshing lemony smell. I alternate between this and armor to keep my clean my house sparkly clean.
I bought this for an acne treatment for my teenagers. It works better than anything else we have tried. Thanks for creating a truly effective product.