PUPPP Soothe Spray
Soothe the searing itchiness and calm the hyper irritation from the rare PUPPP rash with healing oils that offer intimate and blessed relief.
Characterized by deep healing properties, the oils in PUPPP Soothe Spray pass through the dermal layers and even into the bloodstream. Apply this to your body’s largest organ, let it soak in, and let it speak for itself.
Details & Ingredients
PUPPP Soothe is a select blend of essential oils including:
Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Geranium x asperum (Pelargonium graveolens), Amyris (Amyris balsamifera), Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), Sandalwood Mysore (Santalum album), German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin) in a soothing base of Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis), Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaena), Pomegranate Seed* (Punica granatum)
Diluted to 10% essential oils with 90% carrier oils.
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
- Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, calmative
- All-Over Body Oil
- Chapped Lips or Skin - also Cracked
- Female reproductive system - supports & strengthens
- Hives (this is very similar to PUPPP in appearance and is affected positively with the same oils that PUPPP Soothe is comprised of)
- Itchiness and rashes (diaper rash, chafing, etc)
- Nut Allergy Friendly
- Pregnancy and Postpartum - for the skin (itching, stretching, rashes, dryness, redness, etc.)
- PUPPP rash
- Scarring - scar tissue
- Skin - soothing, calming, hydrating
Apply as needed on affected location as desired. May also be sprayed into the palm of the hand and applied using the tips of the fingers of the other hand.
Can be used all over as a body oil. Avoid eyes.
Safe for children 2+.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oil inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
PUPPP Soothe Spray
This spray has definitely helped to soothe my eczema as well as a rash that popped up on the inside of my elbow. I have no clue what the other rash is but it is no problem for the PUPPP spray! After only a few applications it's fading quite nicely. Love this stuff!