Skin Hydration Spray
Search no further for the most perfect all-over body oil you've ever dreamed of! 🌺
We often aim for physical health by making healthy food choices. But we can't forget that what we put ON our body matters too - not just what we put IN it. Gift yourself a bottle of this "skin food" that contains no chemicals, carcinogens, or other impossible-to-pronounce ingredients.
Skin Hydration Spray provides your body's largest organ with deep nourishment and immense healing support as it navigates things like eczema, loose skin, stretched skin, and other irritations. This is like giving your skin a drink of spring mountain water!
(It can also be used in delicate areas and as part of your feminine care routine.)
Something to note: the oils in this blend are traditionally used in women's perfumes, emotional uplifting and support blends, and hormone-balancing products. So as you nourish your skin, you can support your hormones, smell lovely, and help encourage emotions of liveliness, optimism, and lightheartedness.
Give your skin the ultimate gift of refreshing hydration and healing support.
Details & Ingredients
Skin Hydration is a select blend of essential oils including:
Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Avocado Oil (Persea americana), Helichrysum italicum, Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Amyris (Amyris balsamifera), Roman Chamomile (Chamaemelum nobile), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata var. genuina), Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), Sandalwood Mysore (Santalum album), Jojoba (Simmondsia californica), Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera), Argan Nut (Argania spinosa), Meadowfoam Seed (Limnanthes Alba)
Diluted to 2% essential oils with 98% carrier oils.
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
- Antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, calmative
- Acne Scarring
- All-Over Body Oil
- Chapped Lips or Skin - also Cracked
- Cuts and Scrapes
- Diaper Rash
- Female reproductive system
- Hemorrhoids (H-Erase Spray is even better!)
- Hormone balance
- Itchiness and rashes (diaper rash, chafing, etc)
- Pregnancy and Postpartum - for all needs related to the skin (lubrication, stretching, rashes, dryness, redness, etc.)
- Sagging Skin
- Scarring - scar tissue
- Stretch Marks - Prevention and Repair
- Stimulates the growth of new cells
- Wounds - cleans, disinfects, and heals
Apply as needed on affected location as desired. May also be sprayed into the palm of the hand and applied using the tips of the fingers of the other hand.
Can be used all over as a body oil. Avoid eyes.
Safe for children 2+.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Use caution with all drugs metabolized by CYP2D6. If you are unsure, ask your doctor.
Potential nut allergy. Skin patch test advised.
Avoid using with homeopathic remedies.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oil inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
My favorite oil blend ever!
This has become a staple in my home! We use Soft Jr. for almost everything! Rashes, burns, cuts, sun burn, and eczema! It’s also helped balance my hormones after childbirth and seems to help soothe fussy babies! Absolutely LOVE this stuff and will always have a bottle in my home.
Truly soft and just lovely!
I bought this as a way to help soften the skin on my face and scarred areas. It does a wonderful job of softening and the scent is divine! Quickly becoming on of my favorites.
Every Day Pampering
I use this nearly every day and I'm loving the results! It's great for making my skin smoother as well as an awesome after shave spray to reduce the irritations of razor burn! It smells heavenly and I don't want to be without it. I'm even thinking about getting a bottle for my daughter in love to pamper herself and our grandson! I LOVE it!
I use this spray for every bump scrap...
Ok I just have to say this spray is the best for every type of scrap,bump and cut with 4 grandkids running in the yard climbing trees we have lots of scrapes a little spray on the hurt spot and their gone again with no pain....great stuff
We LOVE the Soft spray! We spent two days at a water park this weekend and all my kids had various scrapes, rashes and sore spots from the rough pool decks, swimsuit friction, chlorine, etc. after getting rubbed down with the Soft spray, they were almost completely better the next day. Rashes and spots from swimsuits and chlorine were totally gone. We don't leave home without it now!