London Fog Essential Oil Blend
London Fog is a uniquely soothing blend with hints of Chai tea, light floral undertones, and the warmth of the morning sun peeking through the grey. This one is a vibrant combo of aromas that encourages a relaxing calm of emotions and invites us to an appreciative pause.
While the rush of the daily can feel like a runaway train, the delightful aroma of London Fog Essential Oil Blend assists us in the gathering of flighty thoughts, grounded mental collectedness, and genuine optimistic confidence.
It's in the slowing that we have space for gratitude. And don't we all need this sometimes?
The exquisite oils in the London Fog Essential Oil Blend include wildcrafted Lavender from France, cold pressed Bergamot from Italy, vibrant Clove from Madagascar and prized Vanilla Oleoresin also from Madagascar.
SHAKE before applying as the vanilla tends to separate.
Details & Ingredients
London Fog is a select blend of essential oils including:
The 10mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil at 5% dilution.
The Body Mist is in a base of Witch Hazel and Fractionated Coconut Oil.
Shelf Life: 2 yrs
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight. May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
London Fog may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Assists in general with all things nneding calm
- Anger & Aggression
- Anxiety & Panic
- Calming to Central Nervous System
- Emotions: calming, uplifting, anti-anxiety, anti-depression, balancing, grounding
- Insomnia - Trouble Falling or Staying Asleep - Sleep Walking
- Shock - Trauma
Apply roll-on to spine, wrist, ankles or bottoms of the feet as needed.
Ok for children 6+ avoiding neck and face areas.
Pregnancy and lactation safe with extra dilution.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Not for internal use.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after topical use. May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Use caution when applying to hypersensitive or diseased or damaged skin.
Avoid use with abdominal pain.
Drug interaction: anticoalgulant medication (aspirin, heparin and warfarin); may contain methyleugenol; MAOIs or SSRIs (such as Lexapro and Zoloft); Pethidine (Demerol pain medication); Ephedrine; Major Surgery; Childbirth (one week before and after), severe Hepatic or Renal impairment; Peptic Ulcer, Hemophilia and other bleeding disorders; may inhibit blood clotting; embryotoxicity; skin sensitization (moderate risk); mucous membrane irritation (moderate risk).
Do not use topically on children under 2 years of age.
May inhibit blood clotting.
Repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.