Sigh Essential Oil Blend
Experience the bliss, freedom, and laughter of summer with this exotic and joyous blend! Light and rich, warm and authentic, the aroma of this blend lifts the weight of the world off your shoulders and invites you to smile again.
Reminiscent of the warm radiance of summer, we call it "sunshine in a bottle". It's just that good.
Specifically designed to help bring deep calm and peaceful tranquility during times of extreme overwhelm and intense distress, Sigh Essential Oil Blend offers so many of the things we long for in this too-fast-paced culture.
Body: Warming and regenerative, Sigh Essential Oil Blend lends to steady positive progress in the cells. (It's a cell regenerator!) Its intensely soothing properties during bodily pain make it a fantastic choice for deep muscle relief, easing cramps, and releasing tension and spasms. It's also loaded with fantastic anti-microbials!
Mind & Emotions: Sigh offers us an opportunity to submerge the emotions in aromas of tender nurturing, protective reassurance, and authentic radiance. This blend is richly soothing, lending us boldness, determination, and audacity.
May we remember that this world is not our home; let's take a moment to revisit His purpose for us. Let's take hold again of the zest for and love of life through meaningful living - through the seemingly mundane moments that really do have an impact on eternity!
Details & Ingredients
Sigh is a select blend of essential oils including:
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Maximum Topical Use:
Created by a top team of aromatherapy experts, Sigh was specifically formulated to help bring deep calm and peaceful tranquility during times of extreme overwhelm and intense distress.Sigh Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Allergies - Food Allergies - Seasonal Allergies - Hay Fever
- Anxiety & Panic
- Postpartum Depression
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress - Blue Light, Computer, Electronic, Eye Strain, Screens, Tech, Visual
- analgesic - deadens or relieves pain; anodyne
- anthelmintic - destroys or expels worms and parasites; vermifuge
- antibacterial - prevents bacterial growth
- antidepressant - alleviates depression
- anti-infectious - prevents uptake of infection
- anti-inflammatory - reduces inflammation
- antimicrobial - resists or destroys pathogenic microorganisms
- antiseptic - destroys and prevents the development of microbes/bacteria
- antispasmodic - prevents and eases spasms, convulsions, or cramps
- antivenomous - used against the effects of venom
- calmative - a sedative or mild tranquilizer
- cicatrisant - promotes healing by the formation of scar tissue
- detoxifying - assist in the removal of toxins
- sedative - soothing agent that reduces nervousness, distress, or irritation
- soporific - substance which induces sleep
- spasmolytic - antispasmodic
- vulnerary - heals wounds and sores by external application
Apply diluted directly to the area of concern.
Ok for children 2+ with proper dilution.
Pregnancy safe with extra dilution.
Click here for essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or inhale directly.
Generally regarded as safe (GRAS) by the FDA
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of 12 hours after neat application.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
Love these oils!
I love the Selah oils because I know they are high quality and they come from a company with Christian values. I gave them a four star though because some of the oils have come only 3/4 full. The filling of them seems inconsistent.
I am OBSESSED with this blend! I diffuse it daily with some citrus oils and it is seriously the most uplifting yet calming oil. For my son who struggles with sensory processing, ADD and being on the spectrum it is the PERFECT blend to diffuse while I need him to focus on his school work! WE inhale it, diffuse it and wear it! It allows us to take a big breath and just relax and focus for a moment!