Clarify Essential Oil Blend
Clarify's antiseptic properties support the body's natural cleansing and soothing of cuts, scrapes, burns, rashes (acne), and bruises. This blend may be used for its antiseptic qualities, infections, fungus, bacteria, and especially earaches or ear infections (by applying to the bone behind the ear - never inside the ear).
In particular, Clarify delivers impressive beneficial effects to the appearance of the skin.
Details & Ingredients
Clarify is a select blend of essential oils including:
The 10 mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil (diluted at 2.5%).
Shelf Life: 2-3 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Maximum Topical Dilution: 2.5%
Apply diluted to affected area as desired.
Ok for children 6+ with proper dilution.
Ok for use during pregnancy and lactation, with additional dilution.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Rosemary: Not for use by people with epilepsy. Contraindicated for asthma. Avoid if dealing with high blood pressure. Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 2 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children).
Tea Tree: Tea Tree is known to antidote homeopathic remedies. Please use caution when using Homeopathy with oils. Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Clove: THIS OIL CAN CAUSE SERIOUS SKIN IRRITATION. DILUTE IT WELL BEFORE APPLYING TO SKIN. Use caution when applying to hypersensitive or diseased or damaged skin. Do not use topically on children under 2 years of age. May inhibit blood clotting. Repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization.
Niaouli: Do not apply on or near the face of infants or children.
Spikenard: No known hazards
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheek bones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.