Armor, Jr. Essential Oil Blend
Armor, Jr. is a delightfully effective blend formulated specifically for our tender little ones. Targeting infectious germs that lead to viral sore throats, chest congestion, and even earaches, Armor, Jr. delivers antimicrobial properties that pack a punch. This is one blend that you definitely want in your arsenal, Mama. ;-)
Details & Ingredients
Armor, Jr. Essential Oil Blend is a select roll-on blend of essential oils including:
Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Thyme ct. linalool (Thymus vulgaris ct. linalool) and Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii) in a base of fractionated coconut oil. (Diluted at 2%)
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Armor, Jr. Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Cough - Dry
- Ear Ache (Infection)
- Respiratory Infection
- Viral Infection
Please see our Health Issues Reference Guide for detailed essential oil remedies for the above-listed issues/topics.
Apply as needed to area of concern.
Ok for children 2+
It is not recommended to diffuse this oil blend, the carrier oil base could clog your diffuser.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Eucalyptus Radiata: Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 10 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children).
Avoid using this oil with homeopathics.
Use with caution if breastfeeding.
Tea Tree: Tea Tree is known to antidote homeopathic remedies. Please use caution when using Homeopathy with oils.
Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Thyme: Only Thyme ct linalool can be used while pregnant; other varieties of this oil should be avoided while pregnant.
Thyme essential oil can be a dermal irritant for sensitive individuals. Conduct a patch test before use. Thyme essential oil irritates the mucus membranes (Althea Press, 415).
Use this oil with caution when dealing with high blood pressure.
Palmarosa: Skin irritation.
Ingredients for Armor, Jr. are not the same as the adult Armor blend. The blends have similar indications, but different ingredients lists. Please check the age recommendation on essential oils before using on children.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.