Ease, Jr. Essential Oil Blend
Carefully researched and perfected, this blend is a must-have for easing the pain from bumps and bruises that are the embodiment of a blissful childhood. Let them run and play with quiet assurance. Keep Ease, Jr. tucked away close at hand, ready to be brought out on a moment's notice and lavished on with an extra dose of love. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
Details & Ingredients
Ease, Jr. Child Safe Essential Oil Blend is a select roll-on blend of essential oils including:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Eucalyptus Radiata (Eucalyptus Radiata), Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii) and Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) in a base of fractionated coconut oil. (Diluted at 2%)
Click here to see our Babies and Children Reference Guide for information on which essential oils may help with specific needs.
Click here for a printable PDF chart of the Therapeutic Uses and Properties of Essential Oils.
Apply as needed to area of concern.
Ok for children 2+
It is not recommended to diffuse this oil blend, the carrier oil base could clog your diffuser.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Lavender: No known issues.
Eucalyptus Radiata: Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 10 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children). Avoid using this oil with homeopathics. Use with caution if breastfeeding.
Copaiba: Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Roman Chamomile: Possible skin irritant.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*Ingredients for Ease, Jr. are not the same as the adult Ease blend. The blends have similar indications, but different ingredients lists. Please check the age recommendation on essential oils before using on children.*
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
For Shipping Policies Click Here