Quiescent Essential Oil Blend
The oils in this blend may help with intense emotional difficulty and alleviating deep anxiety and stress. The distracted mind may find more ability to calm down and focus with the richly relaxing qualities of this blend. This blend goes a long way toward alleviating deep anxiety and stress.
Details & Ingredients
Quiescent is a select blend of essential oils including:
Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Frankincense (Boswellia frereana/carterii), Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanoides), and Ylang ylang (Cananga odorata).
The 10 mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil diluted at 5%.
Shelf Life: 2-3 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Quiescent Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- behavior: aggressive, impulsive, panicky
- emotional difficulty and trauma
- mental clarity and focus
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD)
- sensory issues
- stress and anxiety
- Tourettes Syndrome, tics
Apply diluted on spine or bottoms of the feet.
Ok for children 2+
Safe for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Marjoram: Marjoram essential oil is contraindicated for asthma.
Lavender: None known.
Frankincense: None known.
Clary Sage: May irritate the skin if used undiluted. Not intended for use on babies.
Vetiver: None Known.
Ylang ylang: Repeated use can possibly result in contact sensitization. Do not use on children under the age of 2.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oil inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.