Armor Essential Oil Blend
Legend has it that during the Bubonic Plague a band of thieves armed themselves with a blend of herbs as they robbed and plundered the homes of the dying and deceased. The unique antibacterial, anti-fungal, and antiviral properties of the herbs protected the thieves from "Black Death" as they stole from the wealthy.
This select blend of essential oils is formulated from what we know of this legendary, protective blend of the thieves. Whether the legend is true or not, we can't be certain - but there is mounting evidence proving the efficacy of this blend of superior quality essential oils and their phenomenal results.
For immune support during pregnancy or for young children, we suggest the Immunity Blend.
Details & Ingredients
Armor is a select blend of essential oils including:
The 10 mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil (diluted at 5%).
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Armor Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- antimicrobial, antiseptic
- canker sores
- clostridum perfringens
- dysentery, amoebic
- E. coli
- Fifth's Disease
- food poisoning
- H. pylori
- immune system
- infections: viral, bacterial, fungal
- intestinal infections and cramps
- mold spores
- MRSA, staph
- respiratory issues: pneumonia, flu, cold, cough, congestion, bronchitis
- staph, MRSA
- strep throat, sore throat
- urinary track infection (UTI)
- virus, stomach virus, viral infections, stomach flu
- vocal chords
Click here for a pdf printable information sheet.
Apply diluted to bottoms of feet.
Ok for children 6+ with proper dilution.
It is recommended to avoid this essential oil during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oil dilution chart.
Diffuse for a max of 15 minutes out of every hour.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Clove: THIS OIL CAN CAUSE SERIOUS SKIN IRRITATION. DILUTE IT WELL BEFORE APPLYING TO SKIN. May interact with medications that contain pethidine, MAOIs or SSRIs or anticoagulants, major surgery, peptic ulcers, hemophilia, or other bleeding disorders. Use caution when applying to hypersensitive or diseased or damaged skin. Do not use topically on children under 2 years of age. May inhibit blood clotting. Repeated use can result in extreme contact sensitization.
Lemon: Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of 12 hours after application. Can cause extreme skin irritation.
Cinnamon Bark: Dilute well before applying. Avoid using this oil while pregnant or breastfeeding. Repeated use can cause contact sensitization. Can cause EXTREME skin irritation. Use sparingly in diffuser; extended inhalation may result in irritation to nasal membranes. May interact with medications for diabetes, anticoagulants, major surgery, peptic ulcers, hemophilia, or other bleeding disorders.
Eucalyptus Radiata: Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 10 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children). Avoid using this oil with homeopathic remedies.
Rosemary: Not for use by people with epilepsy. Contraindicated for asthma. Avoid if dealing with high blood pressure. Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children under the age of 2 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children).
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.