Immunity Essential Oil Blend
Immunity is a superior blend of essential oils that lends strong support to the immune system. An effective blend particularly suited to children as young as two years old and during pregnancy.
This blend is a great substitute for Armor when gentler immune support is needed.
Details & Ingredients
Immunity is a select blend of essential oils including:
Copaiba (Copaifera langsdorfii), Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia), Pine (Pinus kessia), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis), Palmarosa (Cymbopobon martinii), Frankincense (Boswelia frereana/carterii), Black Spruce (Picea mariana)
The 10 mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil (diluted at 5%).
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Immunity Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- chicken pox
- ear: ache, infection
- immune system
- respiratory issues: catarrh, cold, congestion, cough, sneezing, sore throat
- antibacterial - prevents bacterial growth
- antifungal - prevents fungal growth
- antimicrobial - resists or destroys pathogenic micro organisms
- antiviral - inhibits the growth of virus
- antiseptic - destroys and prevents the development of microbes/bacteria
Apply diluted to bottoms of feet.
Ok for children 2+ with proper dilution.
Safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oil dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Frankincense: None known.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.