Regenerate Essential Oil Blend
Regenerate Essential Oil blend is, by far, the most excellent choice of blends to assist with mental and physical traumas of all kinds.
Regenerate earned its name due to its cell-stimulating and regenerative qualities. This blend aids the body in restoring physical well-being after painful injuries to muscles, bones, tissues, and skin. It also offers an incredibly calming effect to the central nervous system, soothing the emotions as well as overwrought sensory and motor impulses.
Reach for this blend when emotional balance and physical rebuilding are of utmost importance. The select essential oils in this blend aid immensely in the rejuvenation of both the body and the brain.
Details & Ingredients
Regenerate is a select blend of essential oils including:
The 10mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil at 5% dilution.
Shelf Life: Neat: 3 yrs; 10mL Roll-On: 2 yrs
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
- ADD, ADHD
- body healing due to cell stimulation and regeneration
- brain balance: fatigue, focus, impulsive behavior (including restless leg) insomnia, panic, sleep
- central nervous system (calming)
- carpal tunnel
- emotions: calming, uplifting, anti-anxiety, anti-depression, balancing, grounding
- endocrine system
- ingrown toenail
- injuries: bruises, bones fractures, sprains, tendons
- joint: ache, arthritis, bursitis, pain
- muscles: aches, growing pain, pain from injury, soreness, stiffness
- skin: bedsores, daily skincare, dandruff, dermatitis, eczema, fungus, irritation, inflammation, itching, psoriasis, rashes, scars, sunburn, wrinkles, wounds
- sleep: restless leg, snoring (use on bottom of big toe before sleeping)
- tissues (tones)
- trauma (physical and emotional)
Dilute and apply to spine, wrist, ankles or bottoms of the feet as needed.
Ok for children 6+ avoiding neck and face areas.
Pregnancy and lactation safe with extra dilution.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Spruce Needle: Always dilute before topical application. Can be irritating if oil is oxidized. To avoid oxidation, store in refrigerator.
Rosewood: None known.
Frankincense: None known.
Blue Tansy: Potentially contraindicated with drugs metabolized by CYP1A2, CYP2C9, and CYP3A4. "Since chamazulene (in blue tansy) inhibits CYP1A2, CYP2C9, and CYP2D6, there is a theoretical risk of interaction between blue tansy oil and drugs metabolized by these enzymes." (7. p. 439)
German Chamomile: Potentially contraindicated with drugs metabolized by CYP2D6 (ex. Tamoxifen, antidepressants, beta blockers, pain medications).
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
Love this oil
First, It smells great. I love the quality of these oils. I have used a few different brands and Selah is my favorite. This oil worked very fast when I applied it.
These blends are so much better that the "big" EO companies and the oils actually work better. I have a blend for my arthritis that I have been using for several years, and the last time I made it I used my new oils from Selah. The blend is much more effective!
After being a long time member of another world-wide essential oil organization, I left the company after resent events. I am thrilled to have found Selah. It’s so much cheaper, just as effective and I’ll gladly support borderless living!
Regenerate: So calming
I've been using Regenerate when I need to concentrate and work through mental tasks. I feel like it really calms my mind and helps me to think clearer. Will definitely keep on hand.
Regenerate surprisingly has positively affected my moods! That was an unexpected bonus and I'm using it almost everyday. ~ Rebecca D. Hall