Soft, Jr. Essential Oil Spray Blend
Named for its nature, Soft Essential Oil Blend is impressively gentle in its restorative qualities where both the body and emotions are concerned. The light, yet grounding oils in this blend assist in emotional relaxation and restoration from anxiety, tension, depression, hormone imbalance (especially during pregnancy and breastfeeding), stress, nervousness, and pain and headaches.
Soft Blend is a must-have for prenatal care as it works wonders for the female reproductive system. Not only does it stimulate red blood cell production, but it also stimulates the growth of new cells. And are those not some very important concerns during pregnancy? Don't forget to add a diluted dab to those varicose veins and even (maybe its embarrassing, but it's true) those hemorrhoids. 🙈🤷♀️.
As it delivers quick and effective results on the skin, this cleansing and relaxing blend may be used anytime the softness of the skin has been compromised and needs to be restored. The most common uses for injured or damaged skin include: wounds (for initial cleaning and continued care), cuts, bruises, scrapes, stings, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, sensitive skin issues, rashes, varicose veins, hemorrhoids, and general topical calming and soothing.
Because it is equally effective and gentle, Soft continues to impress our customers and us!
"Because the oils used in this blend were selected for particularly tender things, Soft is the blend most used in our home when targeting delicate issues both emotional and physical. It is the safest, most
Details & Ingredients
Soft, Jr. is a select blend of essential oils including:
Geranium (Pelargonium x asperum), Rosewood (Aniba roseadora), Coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martini), Lemon (Citrus Limonum), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale) Extract, and Rose (Rosa damascena) in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Sweet Almond Oil and Avocado Oil. (2% dilution)
*Absolutes are not steam-distilled; they are solvent-extracted through a multi-step process.
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
- antibacterial, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, calmative
- calming and relaxing
- colic and digestion issues
- fatigue: mental and emotional
- female reproductive system
- hormone balance
- insect bites
- itchiness and rashes
- muscular aches, pains and stiffness
- nausea (can be used instead of peppermint for those with menthol sensitivity)
- nervousness and tension
- regenerating and revitalizing skin tissue and nerves
- respiratory issues: colds, coughs, flu, bronchitis
- skin: acne, healing, improves elasticity, hydrating, wrinkles, sensitive, scars, itchiness, insect bites, rash, diaper rash, chafing
- supports regeneration of white blood cells
- stimulates production of red blood cells
- stimulates the growth of new cells
- stress and anxiety
- stretch marks (prevention and reversal)
- tones and strengthens
- varicose veins and hemorrhoids
- wounds - cleans, disinfects and heals
Apply as needed on affected location as desired.
Safe for children 2+.
Soft, Jr. Spray is pregnancy and lactation safe. The 5 & 15 mL sizes are neat (not diluted) and will need extra dilution for pregnancy and lactation.
Do not diffuse Soft, Jr. It has carrier oil in it and could clog your diffuser. The undiluted Soft Essential Oil Blend can be diffused and is available here.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (Schnaubelt 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
Geranium: Dilute before applying to skin. Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Rosewood: None known.
Lavender: No known issues.
Roman Chamomile: This oil can irritate the skin.
Palmarosa: Skin irritation.
Lemon: Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of 12 hours after application.
Ylang Ylang: Repeated use can possibly result in contact sensitization. Take care when using Ylang Ylang, for too high a concentration or using it for too long a time, can give rise to nausea and/or headache (2. p. 315). Ylang-ylang essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery, or doing other tasks that require concentration (3. p. 421). Use with caution on children under the age of two due to possible skin irritation.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oil inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.