Aroma Soothe Essential Oil Blend
Fresh and relaxing, Aroma Soothe supports the physical body in releasing tension and letting go of pent up anxiety. This blend is both restorative to fatigued muscles, yet invigorating to the entire system.
This is one of nine oils used in popular aromatherapy techniques.
Details & Ingredients
Aroma Soothe is a select blend of essential oils including:
Basil (Ocimum basilicum), Marjoram (Origanum marjorana), Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
The 10mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil at 5% dilution.
Shelf Life: Neat: 3 yrs; 10mL Roll-On: 2 yrs
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Click here to see our Health Issues Reference Guide for information on which oils may help with specific needs.
Aroma Soothe may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Abrasions - Cuts - Scrapes - Wounds
- Athlete's Foot
- Immune system
- Insect Bite or Stings
- Insomnia - Trouble Falling or Staying Asleep - Sleep Walking
- Muscle - Bruised, Sore, Tight, Spasm, and Minor Aches and Pain, Charley Horses
- Neuralgia - Nerve Pain
- Pain - minor aches and pain
Dilute and apply to spine, wrist, ankles or bottoms of the feet as needed.
Ok for children 6+ avoiding neck and face areas.
Safe during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oils dilution chart.
Diffuse or rub a drop on palms and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion. It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Basil: Not for people with epilepsy. Potentially cartinogenic, based on estragole and methyleugenol content; may inhibit blood clotting. Should not be used on infants and small children.
Marjoram: Contraindicated for asthma.
Cypress: May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Peppermint oil will antidote Homeopathic remedies. Please use caution when combining oils with homeopathy.
A note about Peppermint oil and Pregnancy: We have found that several professionals recommend that peppermint not be used by pregnant women. However, Tisserand and Price both categorize peppermint as ok. In an effort to give you only the best information possible, we contacted Mr. Tisserand and asked his opinion regarding peppermint essential oil and pregnancy. This was his reply:
“I have always believed that if peppermint oil was risky in pregnancy there would need to be warnings on peppermint-flavored gum and candy. There is evidence that menthol is safe in pregnancy (p. 592 of my book) and there's none that I am aware of that either menthol or peppermint poses any risk. If others think differently, I don't know what their thinking is based on.”
Use with caution if dealing with high blood pressure or cardiac fibrillation.
Use with caution during breastfeeding as it may reduce milk supply.
Do not apply to or near the face of infants and children or other inhalation methods under the age of 6 (can cause breathing problems in babies and young children).
Lavender: None known.
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.
For Shipping Policies Click Here