Citrus Essential Oil Blend
Details & Ingredients
Resolve is a select blend of essential oils including:
Shelf Life: 2 years in proper storage conditions
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Citrus Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- Anxiety & Panic
- Clogged Pores
- Focus - Alertness, Attention, Brain Function
- Inflammation - reduces
- Immune system support
- Insect bites and stings
- Mental clarity (see Focus tab)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS) & Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Phlebitis (inflammation of veins)
- Skin, insect bites and stings
- Stress - Blue Light, Computer, Electronic, Eye Strain, Screens, Tech, Visual
- antibacterial - prevents bacterial growth
- antifungal - prevents fungal growth
- antimicrobial - resists or destroys pathogenic microorganisms
- antiviral - inhibits the growth of virus
- antiseptic - destroys and prevents the development of microbes/bacteria
- calmative - a sedative or mild tranquilizer
- cholagogue - stimulates the secretion and flow of bile into the duodenum
- depurative - purifies the system, particularly the blood
- diuretic - aids in removal of excess water from the body; promotes urination
- sedative - soothing agent that reduces nervousness, distress, or irritation
- stimulant - excites or quickens the activity of physiological processes
- stomachic - digestive aid and tonic; improving the appetite
- tonic - strengthens or invigorates organs or the entire organism
This blend is highly recommended as a surface disinfectant. However, the oils in this blend are very strong, and should not be used freely on the skin.
Only very cautious, properly diluted topical application is advised, with a skin patch test being necessary. The bottoms of the feet make the perfect application location, as the skin there is not likely to have the burning sensation that stronger oils can cause on the skin elsewhere.
Avoid during pregnancy and lactation.
Click here for the essential oil dilution chart.
Diffuse or place a drop on a tissue or cloth and inhale.
Although the quality of Selah Oils is excellent, it is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a certified physician who is also certified in aromatherapy. We recommend getting internal dosing instructions from a licensed physician as some essential oils are not recommended for oral consumption. This is in no way a reflection on our oil quality, only a matter of safety and caution with respect to how concentrated essential oils are. When used within safe parameters, and under your physician's care, the quality of our essential oils is such that they can be used internally if deemed appropriate.
However, with that said, it is important to remember the extreme concentration of essential oils. "Using essential oils by rubbing them into the skin or via inhalation is in many cases more effective than oral delivery" (3. p. 96).
the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Orange: Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for up to 12 hours after topical use.
Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for a minimum of 12 hours after application. Can cause extreme skin irritation.
Grapefruit: "Based on the IC50 values for CYP2A4 inhibition and the concentrations of pergamottin and pergapten in grapefruit oil, it is not at all likely to cause drug interactions" (Tisserand). This means that the chances of this oil interacting with medications are minimal.
Bergamot: Photosensitive: Avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after topical use. May cause skin sensitization if oxidized. To prevent oxidation, store in a dark, airtight container in a refrigerator.
Mandarin: None known.
Vanilla Absolute: None known.
General EO Cautions:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside your ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $59. Orders under $59 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.