Indigo Essential Oil Blend
For many women, who had otherwise written off any chance of relief, this blend has been a key player in supporting hormone function and endometriosis. The oils that comprise this heavenly scented blend are particularly restorative to the female body systems.
This blend may also support proper sleep patterns and nerve health.
Details & Ingredients
Indigo is a select blend of essential oils including:
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea), Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata), Ho Leaf (Cinnamomum), May Chang (Litsea cubeba), Clove Stem (Eugenia caryophyllata), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus globulus), Rose Flower absolute (Rosa centifolia), Osmanthus Flower absolute (Osmanthus fragrans)
The 10mL roll-on is in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil at 3% dilution.
Shelf Life: Neat: 3 years; Roll-On: 2 years
Storage: Store upright, lid tight, out of direct heat and sunlight
Maximum Topical Dilution: 12% because of Nutmeg
Indigo Essential Oil Blend may support the body's proper natural response to and assist in maintaining a healthy state of the following:
- painful menstruation
- irregular menstruation
- pain after menstruation
- abnormally heavy menstruation
- pain during intercourse
- hormone support
Dilute and massage over the abdomen and hips three times daily, especially the week before each period is due.
Not recommended for diffusing.
Maximum Topical Dilution: 12% bc of Nutmeg
All cautions listed for individual oils do not include those cautions from ingestion.It is not advised to take essential oils internally unless under the guidance of a licensed physician who is also certified in aromatherapy.
Clary Sage: May irritate the skin if used undiluted. Not intended for use on babies.
Geranium Rose: Dilute before applying to skin. Repeated use can result in contact sensitization.
Nutmeg: None known
Ylang ylang: Repeated use can possibly result in contact sensitization. Take care when using Ylang Ylang, for too high a concentration or using it for too long a time, can give rise to nausea and/or headache. Ylang-ylang essential oil has a deeply relaxing effect and should not be used prior to driving, operating machinery, or doing other tasks that require concentration. Do not use on children under the age of 2.
Rose Flower absolute:
Osmanthus Flower absolute:
If for any reason you get essential oils in your eyes, put carrier oil along the eyebrows above the eyes and on the cheekbones below the eyes.
Do not put essential oils inside the ear canal.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Worwood, Valerie. The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy. Novato: New World Library. Revised 2016. Print.
- Worwood, Valerie. Aromatherapy for the Healthy Child. Novato: New World Library. 2000. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Advanced Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1998. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. The Healing Intelligence of Essential Oils. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 2011. Print.
- Schnaubelt, Kurt, Ph. D. Medical Aromatherapy. Rochester: Healing Arts Press. 1999. Print.
- Price, Shirley. Price, Len. Aromatherapy for Health Professionals. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. Fourth edition, 2012. Print.
- Tisserand, Robert, et al. Essential Oil Safety: a Guide for Health Care Professionals. Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2014. Print.
- Aletha Press. Essential Oils Natural Remedies: The Complete A-Z Reference of Essential Oils for Health and Healing. Berkeley: Aletha Press. 2015. Print.
- Davis, Patricia. Aromatherapy an A-Z. London: Vermillion. 2000. Print.
- Higley, Connie & Alan. Reference Guide for Essential Oils. Spanish Fork: Abundant Life. 2012. Print.
- Purchon, Nerys and Lora Cantele. The Complete Aromatherapy and Essential Oils Handbook For Everyday Wellness. Toronto: Robert Rose. 2014. Print.
- Buckle, Jane. Clinical Aromatherapy Essential Oils in Practice. New York: Churchill Livingstone/Elsevier. 2003. Print.
Selah Oils ships via USPS, which typically has a 3-5 day delivery time. Your order will ship in 1-2 business days.
United States: We offer FREE shipping for orders over $49. Orders under $49 are $6 for flat rate shipping.
Canada: $10.00 flat rate shipping.